Callejoneada with Estudiantina
Singing and walking, and having some fun, romantic songs and we will know some of Puebla’s history. We will start in Puebla’s main square, where a “estudiantina ”, a group of students that sing will follow us with a certified tour guide that will tell us some legends, history and dishes in Puebla City.
We will visit walking; City Hall, Jesuit’s temple, and the Artist’s neighbor . We will dance, sing and make some fun activities. Live it!
- 8 singers in the “estudiantina” group.
- 2 chinas poblanas – hostesses.
- 1 chinaco- hostess.
- 1 wine for the activities.
- 1 tour guide.
- Available from 18:00 hrs.
- Special tour for a group of 10 people or more.
- Special tours- Quote prices .
- Subject to epidemiological conditions.